Best Practices Study Mission
CII IQ is organising a series of plant visits during November 2023, coinciding with the 31st edition of the flagship national event, the ‘CII Excellence Summit’ on 2-3 Dec 2023 at Bengaluru.
These visits provides a practical and hands-on learning experience, allowing participants to observe and understand worldclass manufacturing processes, technologies, and quality practices. Utilize this unique opportunity to view, experience and acquire valuable knowledge and skills related to manufacturing processes, quality control, safety measures, and industry best practices. Exposure to different manufacturing facilities can inspire innovation and creativity by introducing new technologies, processes, and best practices that can be adapted and applied to your industry.
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs/M Ds/Presidents/VPs/GMs & Directors
- Plant/ Factory /Works Managers & Heads
- Factory Supervisors / Team Leaders /TPM & TQM
- Heads & Managers
- Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineers/ Heads
- Continuous improvement Coordinators
- Technical Managers & Engineers
Complimentary (one day visit) for delegates registered for Excellence Summit.
Summit Fee: INR 9,750 +18% GST includes 2 days of summit & 1 day plant visit
|CII Member||INR 6250 + 18% GST|
|Non-Member||INR 7250+ 18% GST|
- Delegate Kit: Sling Bag & Water bottle
- Notepad & Pen
- Shuttle Service: Point to Point
- Working Lunch & Refreshment
* Payment in advance is mandatory
* Rights of admission are with the host company
Your plant visit will be confirmed:
1. Subject to Conflict-of-Interest clearance by the host company.
2. Subject to minimum required number of participants
3. The Final confirmation will be communicated 5 days prior to the visit date.
+91 94806 22753
+91 95919 72489
+91 97382 27462
+91 98151 78868